An International Business Company is a corporate vehicle having limited liability, which, provided it has no business activities in the British Virgin Islands, is wholly exempt from BVI tax on its income and from inheritance or estate tax on its shares.An IBC can have bank accounts in the BVI, deal with lawyers, accountants, trust companies and other professionals in the BVI, hold company meetings and keep its accounting books and records in the BVI without breaching this restriction.
Why register in the BVI:-
- NO CORPORATE TAXES, making the BVI an interesting place to own a boat
- There is no sales tax in the BVI when purchasing anything
- Your ship will sail as a member of the Red Ensign Group. Your ship will be entitled to British Diplomatic and Consular support, including Royal Navy Protection. Also, the BVI provides access to the expertise of the UK Maritime and Coastguard Agency.
- BVI tax exempts based on BVI’s positive reputation of leading offshore financial centre
- Low Registration and Maintenance fees.
- Yacht registration and Certificates recognized worldwide.
- BVI has stable government and working British Judicial System
All the players in the BVI, whether it is the government, the law firms, the accounting firms, or other service providers, are constantly working together to make the BVI the offshore financial centre of choice.
By incorporating in the BVI, a company gains a wide range of competitive advantages, which includes:
- Exemption from all local taxes and stamp duty
- Asset security- the ability to transfer domicile; protect assets from expropriation or confiscation orders from foreign Governments; transfer assets to another company, trust, foundation, association or partnership; merge or consolidate with any other BVI or foreign company in accommodating jurisdictions.
- Maximum confidentiality and anonymity – no requirements to file organizational or accounting information with the Registrar of Corporate Affairs.
- Statuary flexibility in filing Registers of Directors or Members at their own option and in de-registering at any time. This facilitates an appropriate balance combining anonymity with the option to file such business information as determined by the business needs of the BC.
- Ease of operation, maintenance and control – BC’s can:
- Re-acquire and re-issue their own shares;
- Issue shares for consideration other than cash, with or without par value, denominated in any currency;
- Have only one subscriber and thereafter only one shareholder;
- Have a single directorate’
- Have corporate directors or shareholders;
- Hold shareholders’ or directors’ meetings, and maintain books of accounts, records and minutes outside the BVI.
- No statutory requirement to hold annual general meetings.
- Incorporations within one or two days
- Excellent and flexible post-incorporation follow-up services.
- Customized certificate and document verification geared to meet the unique business needs of individual BC’s.
- No disclosure or minimum capital requirements.
- Highly competitive fees and costs.
Start your business in BVI .
Talk To Us
Office 414, 4th Floor North Tower,Emirates Financial Towers
P.O. Box 334155, DIFC (Financial Center), Dubai,UAE.
Tel:+971 4 388 7619