Why register in the BVI
- NO CORPORATE TAXES, making the BVI an interesting place to own a boat.
- There is no sales tax in the BVI when purchasing anything.
- Your ship will sail as a member of the Red Ensign Group. Your ship will be entitled to British Diplomatic and Consular support, including Royal Navy.
- Also, the BVI provides access to the expertise of the UK Maritime and Coastguard Agency.
- BVI tax exempts based on BVI’s positive reputation of leading offshore financial center.
- Low Registration and Maintenance fees.
- Yacht registration and Certificates recognized worldwide.
- BVI has stable government and working British Judicial System.
IBC – an International Business Company – is the most commonly used official name for what is more popularly known as an “offshore company”. IBC’s are the basic building blocks of the offshore financial services industry.
Essentially, a modern IBC is a private corporation which is exempt from tax, suitable for virtually any international business activity, has a flexible organizational structure, is not burdened by excessive reporting and record-keeping requirements, and maintains strict confidentiality provisions.
The British Virgin Islands is one of the best places for a refreshing vacation. BVI Company Registration is being used by thousands of businessmen to avail the concessions being granted to them by friendly BVI offshore tax, laws and regulations.
In order to carry on certain business activities in the BVI, a person must hold a licence issued by the BVI Financial Services Commission (“FSC”). Such activities include:
- Managing or administering a mutual fund
- Trust business
- Banking business
- Insurance business
- Money Services business
Our expertise and experience will get you the BVI company information and documents you need in a cost effective and efficient manner We help you investigate or obtain official documents on a BVI Offshore Company today!
Please contact us for BVI Company Setup at +971 4 388 7619, Email email@example.com OR reach us through our online query form here.